These products are part of my new skin care routine. I’ve been using them for more than a month already and I love the effect of the products on my skin especially the anti-pimple soap. I learned about this product on YouTube when I am looking for an anti-pimple products for my boyfriend. He has a sensitive skin and I had a hard time looking for a good product for him. We both use Let’s Face It salon products and I posted it here on my blog four months ago. We just wanted to try something new but it is still effective for us though.
I’ve seen it on YouTube and many people agree on the effect of it that’s why I said to myself that I should give it a try. They are also very affordable! The Anti-Pimple Soap only costs 29.00 pesos for 45g while the Lulur Whitening Body Scrub only costs 96.00 pesos for 250g. I bought this at SM Department Store. They are also available in Watsons and other drugstores.
Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub
Product Description (as seen on the product): It is a beauty treatment which originated from the royal palaces of Java, Indonesia and inspired by a ritual a ritual called Lulur. Lulur was originally intended for the bride-to-be in order beautify, smoothen, and whiten her skin before the wedding day.
- Lulur beads gently exfoliates and remove dead skin cells to smoothen and give it a radiant glow.
- Frequent usage reduces skin pigmentation and even out skin tone by getting rid of dark patches especially on elbows and knees.
- Contains green tea and Vitamin E to help protect the skin.
- It also moisturizes and leaves skin with light fragrant scent.
Scrub all over your skin especially on dark areas while it is dry to remove impurities, dead skin and dirt. Rinse with water.
I didn’t expect this product to be effective. I mean, for a 96 pesos product? It really does the job well. I use it once or twice a week. After using this product, you can really tell the difference. I feel cleansed and my skin feels really soft after I use it. Para kang galing sa spa! Lol. It may not whitening my skin really fast, but the exfoliating part is what I like about this product. I use it before I take a bath. I apply it on dry skin, then rinse afterwards.
2-in-1 Anti-Pimple and Whitening Soap
Product Description (as seen on the product): It contains traditional, time-tested ingredients which have been effectively used in China and other South East Asian countries for fair, clear, pimple-free and beautiful skin.
- Turmeric has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that helps reduce swelling and redness from pimples and helps control the oiliness of the skin. It also has whitening properties, reducing melanin that makes the skin darker.
- Tea Tree Oil has unique disinfecting and smoothing properties and can help dry out pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads.
- Mangosteen is rich in anti-oxidants and helps prevent new pimples from forming. It protects the skin from harmful free radicals that weaken the skin and make it prone to pimples.
Use soap to wash affected areas of the face and body. For maximum effect, use everyday, up to twice a day.
I like this soap because it’s herbal and it is super effective. It is not harsh on my face too. Every time I get a pimple, it only lasts for a day or two or sometimes the pimple doesn’t continue to grow. This soap controls and reduce swelling of the pimple. I am amazed by it. After I wash with this soap, I put on my Aqua Moisturizer from iWhite Korea. Applying moisturizer after this soap is a must for me so your skin won’t be dry and still moisturized.
Final Verdict: 9.5/10
The whitening effect is only minimal though, but it is effective. I will continue to use this especially the soap. It is very afforable. The packaging contains all the information and that’s a thumbs up for this product. Although the font is really small because it had to fit in the size of the product. They should have bigger sizes, I think?
Have you tried this products? Are you currently using this product? Please let me know and leave a comment down below. Share with us your experience. 🙂