I wanna join Corinth with her How To Really Know Someone Tag. I like answering questions and share something about me. You can also join if you are interested in something like this. The questions are here. Since I’m not really consistent with my blog series, I have decided to answer ten questions on my first post in this series.
How do you feel about birthdays?
- When I was a child, I always look forward to my birthday. My Mom always surprises me and prepares something for my day. I used to be excited with birthdays but it’s different now. Since my Mom passed away two years ago, I celebrate my birthday with the special people in my life. Just eat somewhere. It’s like not a ‘big deal’ with me anymore. I guess that’s just usual as you grow older.
Do you believe in fate?
- Yes, or I mean, sort of? This is so hard to explain. I believe that everything is already planned by God.
What do you think when a band/artist “sells out”?
- I don’t know if disappointing is the right word. But yeah, I may be kind of disappointed and saddened whether I am a fan or not, thinking of the fans that will be left behind. All band or artist will come to the point of selling out and just focus on their own personal lives. Their memories as a band or artist and their songs will live forever though.
What do you think of fans and fandoms?
- There’s nothing wrong in being a fan/fangirl. I am also a fangirl for some bands, korean girl groups, etc.
Any specific personality traits you would like to see in your life partner?
- I want him to be loving and understanding. Good thing that my boyfriend has that traits. I admire him for being understanding in all times.
Should parents be their child’s friends?
- Yes, I believe that if you treat each other as friends, the bond between you and your parents will be much stronger but there should still be respect.
What do you think of doctor-assisted suicide?
- I don’t know what to say about this. A part of me says it’s fine if the person already wants to end his or her suffering because he or she can’t take it anymore and just want to rest. Contrary to that, a part of me says it’s not since there are a lot of people who are sick but are still fighting for their lives. I just don’t know where to stand on this topic. Maybe it depends on the situation.
Have you ever blown your top? Why?
- I easily lose my temper for some reasons. I think this makes me a bitch. There are times that I just shout to someone when I get mad and I know that’s rude. I just can’t help it. Some people hate me for being like that. There are also times that even when I am not mad, my voice becomes high pitched even though I am just explaining. Yeah, it sucks. Just like when driving, I always get mad for simple reasons. Not very patient! I wanted to change that attitude of mine but I am had a hard time.
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Definitely not right now. I am really mindful with my age because I still can’t believe I am now in my early 20s and I’m like, “I don’t wanna get old yet!” Maybe in my 40s? I won’t mind my age by that time. Hopefully, I am already settled when that time comes and I will have no worries anymore. Like YOLO, then you’ll just forget your worries even your age. Lol!
You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
- I will ask them why do they think of that person on that way. Maybe there’s a valid reason or that someone did something bad to them. It’s better to know both of their sides first.
What do you think of my answers? Do we have something in common? 🙂
Photo above is from PIXIBAY.